-GM- Outlaw -GM- Outlaw

Insanely catchy. Very imaginative. Dope as shit. I'm supposed to be having a little get-together over the weekend where a lot of my friends are going to be getting drunk and throw around some battle rapping. I'm using this for damn sure if this goes down for my beat.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

thanks chief! get it in the freestyle sesh for sure!

Zelatrix Zelatrix

I thought it was pretty cool. A little slow starting up, but it had a nice, mysterious sound. The last thirty seconds or so of it was my favorite part. Those little tweaks and noises towards the end had my head bobbing. Overall, nice work.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Oh, thanks! The stuff at the end was transposing all the sounds up an octave, and then back down an octave. I do that stuff all the time, it tends to sound pretty cool.

Four-to-the-Floor Four-to-the-Floor

Sweet Tune.

This is quite the top-notch house tune, that's for sure. No sound or instrument seems to overpower one another, and I love the beat to it. It has a cool, up-tempo beat, yet it has a calming influence to it, as well. You also can't go wrong with the cowbell incorporated in there.

Overall, you have a pretty sweet tune.

Lucovic - Roflcopter Lucovic - Roflcopter

Unique.

I really haven't heard anything else like this in the audio portal before. Right off the bat, it kind of reminds you of a circus-like beat, only with a cool techno spin thrown in there. I like how the bass drum keeps a steady and consistent beat throughout the song, and how there's subtle change throughout with they synthesizer sounds. I feel like I'm at a circus rave listening to this.

Lucovic responds:

Thanks 4 the review dude ^^

A Big Room A Big Room

Not bad.

I thought your song was well put together. It had a nice distinct beat with a cool techno/electronica sound. The little pauses in the song every now and then were a nice change up. What I liked the most is that no one sound really overpowered anything else in the song. That's always a nice plus side, and truly one of the most important things when it comes to making music. Nice job.

Wack Attack 3.0 Wack Attack 3.0

Cool Sound.

For a short little loop, it has a very clear and distinct sound. I could easily see this being used in a some sort of Newgrounds platform game or something. I guess if you really wanted to, you could've made the loop just a few seconds longer, but I don't know if that's really important or not. Either way, good job.

OneWhoListens responds:

Thanks!

40 Second Thrash Metal riff 40 Second Thrash Metal riff

Pretty cool.

This was nice, short riff you made. I liked the melodic piano at the beginning. It really sets the song up for what's to come, but not what people may think (if they didn't see the name of this, of course). Anyways, the thrash metal part sound pretty cool. None of the instruments really drown each other out, and naturally sounded cool with all the elements together. Good work.

Blenky119 responds:

Thats exactly what i was going for. those words you just wrote there were like exactly my thoughts. :p

Blood Luv Blood Luv

Not bad.

This was a cool sounding beat. I like the dreary sound it had a lot. One thing I did notice however is that it was kind of repetitive for the first couple minutes. I did like the fact that you did throw in some subtle changes to make the beat sound slightly different and whatnot. That little break before getting into the main beat again was a good touch, as well. I think there's a little bit of improvement for this, but overall, not too bad at all.

All For U All For U

Nice beat.

I liked this beat a lot. Adding different components throughout gave it that little something extra. Now I'll agree with everyone else and say it's a little bassy, but I don't think it really hurts this too much. It does give it a little kick as to what a hip-hop beat can sound like, just to add a little emphasis with it. It does sound like a Mario melody at the end too, which I thought was pretty neat. You do have the potential to make some really cool stuff. Keep goin' with it.

Finess101 responds:

Again with the bass lol, nah but i did reduce the amount of occurences of it in the second verse but i don't 'think' i'll upload. Glad you liked the melody that you think sounds like Mario lol i spent a good amount of time on it. Thanks for the critique man, appreciate the love.

Underground Chase Underground Chase

Tremendous!

It really does sound like an underground chase in a futuristic world. The overall beat of the song was pretty cool. Everything you used on this complimented each other very well. I also liked the parts (like around the fifty second mark) where it just has somewhat of a dramatic pause. That instantly made me think there was a pause in the action where somebody's hiding from their chaser right before the find them again. Then the action starts again with the beat. This was well put together. Nice job.

Bballdude9997 responds:

Wow, thanks so much for putting a smile on my face :)...It really only took me around an hour to put together...but thanks alot!