1-Bit river 1-Bit river

Being as it's your first game, I'd say it's a pretty good one. Nothing too flashy, but it is a fun, simple concept with a bit of challenge to it. If I had to make a medal suggestion, I'd say throw one in there for trying to collect all the cherries in the levels. That would make it even more challenging for most players. Overall, I'd say it's a great first game from you.

Zebirosca responds:

Thanks a lot.

I'll try do that.

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Very nostalgic for me. Love it. There was only one problem I found. I was almost ready to be knocked out, but the bell sounded for round two, and then Tom was able to hit me, but I wasn't getting knocked out, or losing anymore power. Just something to look at. I don't know what caused it, but it certainly was weird. Otherwise, I love it.

deathink responds:

I'll check that out. I made this game in 2 days, so the code is kind of a mess and not 100% well thought out, but I'm glad you liked it.

Crystals Constellations Crystals Constellations

I think that the overall concept of the game is great. It is a fun, challenging game. I do agree with the user below that there is a bigger luck factor than most games like this, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that the game still grabs your attention and keeps you playing more and more.

SPIN AVOID SPIN AVOID

Highly addicting. Quite challenging. Really fun game. It's funny how some of the most simple ideas can turn into a fun game. Nice work.

Quash Board Quash Board

Simple, yet fun. The levels in this game are pretty easy, albeit it still takes a lot of thinking in order to correctly execute the game. Yes, it would have been nice to have more challenging levels, but I still think this is a great game.

onlineIndiangames responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

Interesting concept. Quite the interactive game. I like how this is going to be broken down into chapters, because this first chapter is leaving me wanting more. Overall, I would have to say that you have something unique and captivating.

Hasty Cargo WebGL Hasty Cargo WebGL

This game is strangely... enticing. The concept doesn't seem that interesting with it just being a timed driving game, but I found myself playing it a lot regardless. I think a lot of that had to do with the 3-D graphics and the setting. The country setting coupled with the graphics looked realistic, and I can envision myself as the one driving that truck along the country road. With all that being said, it was a good game overall.

Wasteland Siege Wasteland Siege

I like the concept of this game, and the animation and the graphics were excellent. As far as a tower defense game goes, it's pretty cool and different. The title of the game fits what went on in the game well. It does look like a wasteland out there. I don't have any criticism of this game.

Spells&Orcs Spells&Orcs

Nice game. It does make you think a lot after the intro levels. I like the fact that you do have so many things you can do in any given level, and there's a limit in doing so with your mana. I guess that's the mage way though, right? Anyways, it's a fun game, done well in the animation style, and a concept that is in no way boring.

Bouncy Cannon Bouncy Cannon

I like the peggle-styled games, and this one is a fun version of it, as well. The levels are designed well, and it does present a bit of a challenge, too. I guess if there's a small thing I have to critique, it's that the stars for the points you accumulate doesn't feel like a necessity for the game. Passing the levels seems like enough of a challenge as is, but I understand that it poses another aspect of the game to try to complete. Overall, good stuff.