The Strange Man The Strange Man

You know, that started out so innocent, spun into something eerily demented, and then finished off with a nice, playful laugh with the kick to the nuts. There are elements of this that I like, such as the concept and the music. The graphics aren't too bad, but I feel like there needs to be a bit more substance, like a setting, or maybe a reason why The Strange Man became the way he is. That seems like a good idea for a next flash.

Overall, this isn't too bad at all. I feel like maybe if you give your character some development, this could possibly develop into a series. I honestly think it has the potential to become something.

Marioguy888 responds:

I really appreciate your review, it's the most constructive and enjoyable comment I've seen. This is the type of feedback I like, honest, detailed and to the point.

But to answer your question about the characters, setup and development, I will try to extend the development of the characters and their personalities when I do make a series, which I am coincidentally planning.

Although, part of the personality of The Strange Man is that he isn't that well known and creepy like Salad Fingers. Which I feel builds a fear, not knowing your nightmare or knowing what it'll do next. The setup however, is something I wish I improved upon, because you have no idea where they are, and why the setting would be fitting for the current situation. The creator of course has an image of where the characters should be, but the viewer doesn't.

But I do fully agree with you and a lot of things you said are actually things and subjects I'm trying to improve upon.

Expectation vs Reality: Food Expectation vs Reality: Food

I've been there before as far as food goes. The reality is nowhere near the expectation. It depicts the struggle that is cooking and eating at restaurants. As far as the graphics were, they weren't the best. However, I think the story being told relates to everyday scenarios we have issue with, so I did like that.

Randomation responds:

I'm glad you liked the video. Daniel and I were aiming to make two scenarios that were realistic to real life and one that was just for fun. I appreciate your review of the artwork as well. I will work on improving.

The Flight (boat WIP) The Flight (boat WIP)

I think it's a start. I understand it is a work in progress, but I think you might have something here. It will need a little bit more substance, though. Obviously, getting some sound effects in there never hurts. However, I still feel it has potential once it gets rounded into form.

William-Turner responds:

Thanks, mate.

Yeah, progress on it has frozen because the Flash on the computer I'm using freezes every twenty minutes while this animation file is open. School-issued Macbook, so it's not the best and greatest for this sort of thing.

Yeah, I've been meaning to add sound effects, but again, it's a pain in the arse to even go back and look at one of the scenes- that, and sound might make my Flash lag up even more.

:( :(

You know, for only being an eleven second short. I did get a nice chuckle out of it. The music with the look on Godzilla's misunderstood face made for a funny moment.

Awesome Episodes #34 Awesome Episodes #34

I Rolled Laughing.

I guess the music kind of enhances my hilarity towards this, but it wasn't the main reason I laughed so hard. I just love how the kid's facial expression never changes even after he pulls the trigger. It's too goddamn funny.

HORSE JOKE HORSE JOKE

Classic Joke. Never Gets Old.

Okay, so the animation wasn't the best, but the execution of it was well done. The classic horse joke that never gets old gave me a laugh with the way you animated it. Nice work.

CYCLOKAT responds:

thnx man

Octopus Boxing Octopus Boxing

It's not a fair fight!

I know the octopus on the left is bigger, but how in the hell is he supposed to beat the octopus on the right when he's in a box? Clear disadvantage to the octopus on the left.

Gave me a laugh, by the way.

Rush - The Trees Rush - The Trees

Awesome Flash.

I think you executed this flash perfectly with the song. I think the commentary in the middle was a good idea, too. It is kind of hard to do a filler for a song with an instrumental break in the middle, but the commentary was a nice touch, especially since it breaks down the meaning of what the song is like. Also, I like the transition from the commentary to the slideshow and back to the flash. It brought in the best of both worlds there.

Overall, I thought it was well-executed, and it was a very appealing flash. Hopefully this makes the front page. I think it is worthy of that honor.

Arch-Angel responds:

That would be AWESOME!!

Good ol farma Good ol farma

Short, kind of unfunny.

I felt like a little more effort could have been put into this. Not so much for the artistry or style, just for a better, more thought-out concept to the flash. Although I do have to give you credit on the cow's spots. I wonder how many people will notice it's a map of the world. I give you some points for creativity there.

But overall, try and lengthen it out, and add-on to what the farmer does. You know, maybe add in what else farmers do on the farm, with a comedic twist to it. Regardless, I think it has a lot of room for improvement.

Bear meets boy Bear meets boy

Executed Well.

The animation was pretty sweet. Your style for your characters was some of the best I've seen. And you did execute the title of your flash just right. That was a bear meeting a boy. The bear looked exactly how you made it in my opinion, what with it's grumpy facial expression and all. Yeah, it was short, which kind of disappointed me a little. However, maybe you could turn this into a mini-series or something. I'd like to see that. I believe it has potential.

Rooster responds:

Wow, thanks man.
I'm glad you liked it, I might turn it into a little series or something. I don't know.